Harvey Nichols has launched its month-long “Let’s hear it for the Girls campaign
One of the biggest departmental store in the UK Harvey Nichols has rebranded itself Holly Nichols. Harvey Nichols was originally opened in 1831 by Benjamin Harvey on the corner of Knightsbridge and Sloane Street in London. In 1850 Benjamin died leaving the business in the care of his wife Anne, who went into partnership with James Nichols to form #Harvey Nichols & Co.
The new name launches the Let’s Hear It for the Girls Campaign celebrating female empowerment. The stores illuminated sign outside the building has been changed as well as the branding across shopping bags. Furthermore, all its social media handles has been updated to carry the new name. Most importantly, the brands website url has now updated to Hollynichols.com. In case you get a redirect when browsing do not worry, it is still the same site.
WAVE GOODBYE TO HARVEY. SAY HELLO TO HOLLY
We are incredibly excited to unveil our Holly Nichols campaign- a month of events celebrating women, those who have inspired us in the past, and those that continue to do so today”. Harvey Nichols group marketing and creative director Deb Bee
Shop dresses (Here)