Care for a cool Bantu knots hairstyle anyone? When it comes to hairstyles, we never know what Mina Eyango, the famous daughter of artist Ndedi Eyango would wear. Will Mina wear a long sleek Brazillian weave? Long box braids, cornrows or maybe just rocking her natural tresses.
Bantu Knots Are Perfect For Protective Styling As Seen On Mina Eyango
On September 7th, the famous daughter of singer Eyango gave us quite the look. As seen below, Mina debuted her latest Bantu knots instalment on her Instagram profile. Serving up nothing but sexy vibes. The Instagram model rocked her new do with pink lip gloss, oversized pink sunglasses and a pair of chunky gold earrings.
Check out the sexy photos of Mina Eyango showing off her latest hairstyle below. Also, use the comment section below and let us know what you think.
- Rene Awambeng Gallantly Accepts Global Executive Leader Award Powerlist 2024
- Toghu: A Closer Look at Cameroon’s Traditional Regalia and Its Influence on Cameroon Fashion
- Transition into Winter with This Must-Have Fall Boots
- The Most Coveted Orange Suit to Wear This Holiday Season🧡
- How to Style an all-black Monochromatic Fall Outfit
- The Best Vegan Mini Leather Skirt to Style for Fall