Care for a cool Bantu knots hairstyle anyone? When it comes to hairstyles, we never know what Mina Eyango, the famous daughter of artist Ndedi Eyango would wear. Will Mina wear a long sleek Brazillian weave? Long box braids, cornrows or maybe just rocking her natural tresses.
Bantu Knots Are Perfect For Protective Styling As Seen On Mina Eyango
On September 7th, the famous daughter of singer Eyango gave us quite the look. As seen below, Mina debuted her latest Bantu knots instalment on her Instagram profile. Serving up nothing but sexy vibes. The Instagram model rocked her new do with pink lip gloss, oversized pink sunglasses and a pair of chunky gold earrings.
Check out the sexy photos of Mina Eyango showing off her latest hairstyle below. Also, use the comment section below and let us know what you think.
- My Sensational Journey Living with Uterine Fibroids and how an Open Myomectomy Saved my Life
- Fashion Influencer Hilda Ngelo Meets Kate Garraway And Guddi Singh In A Brand New BBC Two Series ‘Your Body Uncovered’
- Emerging Perfumier Adija Acha-Nde Is 43 Years Old Today 🎈
- Powerful Photos as Cameroon Opens Africa Cup of Nations #afcon 2021 Today in Burst of Colors & Style
- Get In Your Feels With Nina Ngwa & Gabe’s Exclusive Wedding Photos
- This Year’s Best Selling Memoir is Wotutu to the World and Here’s Why Everyone is Reading the Book