Ciara and husband NFL star Russell Wilson have announced the arrival of their baby boy Win Harrison. The celebrity parents took to social media to share the good news and give fans a snippet of the latest addition to Wilson’s family.
The thrilled mom of three shared a video of their adorable son named Harrison. In a video shot by Wilson and uploaded to Ciara’s Instagram, the joyful mother wrote:
Happy Birthday, WIN!!!
Mommy & Daddy Love You!
Win Harrison Wilson
8lbs 1 oz.
Ciara and Husband Russell Wilson Welcome Baby Boy Win Harrison
Baby Win is the second child of Ciara and husband Russell Wilson. The couple has two children together. Their first child Sienna 3, was born in April 2017. However, Ciara and Russell currently raise Future Jr a son from the singers’ relationship with rapper Future.
- The Best Vegan Mini Leather Skirt to Style for Fall
- It’s Time My Chakra Aligns To My Centre With This Tibetan Cross Necklace By Wolf And Zephyr
- Get Ready to Be Beautiful And “Bold” With Toke Makinwa As She Turns 36
- Eniko and Kevin Hart Welcome Baby Girl: See The Heartwarming First Photo of Baby Ori.
- See How DJ Cuppy Celebrated Her New Instagram Milestone And Instantly Feel Sexy
- You Need To See This Unforgettable Royal Blue Outfit Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wore Last Night To The #BBNaija Lockdown Grand Finale.