Irene Major bids goodbye to baby bump as she debuts new postpartum body.
For some women, efforts to lose weight after a baby can be almost as strenuous as giving birth. Not only that, but there’s also more pressure than ever. For instance, famous moms try to slip into their little black dresses right after their children are born.
Television star Irene Major in a recent post on Instagram showed off her 11 weeks postpartum body. She looks hot and banging and we are here for it. It is usual for women to gain curves, stretch marks, scars and flaps after childbirth, it is even more critical we share inspiring stories of women who have bounced back after delivery. Nevertheless, baby bumps do not disappear within days or weeks for most women. However, there is enough evidence that with some lifestyle changes, including diet and exercise, some women have successfully gained control of their pre-pregnancy body.
Television Star Irene Major Shows Off Postpartum Body
Most women suffer from the postpartum body after their first child. Fortunately, that is not the case for celebrity mother of eight Irene Major. For most women, it takes a couple of months, rigorous exercises and extreme dieting to gain their body back. Last week, Irene shared a photo on her Instagram, showing off her perfect body and toned abs only 12 weeks after birthing her 8th child.
We love the sexy photo of Irene Major because it helps inspire postpartum mamas that they can get their body back. The fearless celebrity posted the picture of her wearing a white maternity bra paired with a high-waist cutout bikini bottom. She finished off her sexy look with a vintage Chanel monochrome over-the-knee-boots with button details.
Irene oozed major pop-star vibes for the modern mother of eight.
- Awesome News: Barbie Honors International Women’s Day With A Eleanor Roosevelt Beautiful Doll
- After Sharing Her Wonderful Pregnancy News On Social Media, Cynthia Andrew Give Us A First Look At Her Adorable Twins Kai And River
- Halle Berry Flaunts Toned Legs in Her Garden An Instantly Wins Pillow Challenge
- Social Media Launches Latest Challenge During COVID-19 Global Lockdown. The Pillow Challenge
- COVID-19: 5 Healthy Habits To Add To Your Daily Routine While Quarantined
- 5 Scented Non-Toxic Candles You Need To Get Now