So last night, the most stylish man on Nigeria television Ebuka Obi-Uchendu made an unforgettable fashion statement. Ebuka, as usual, showed out in style to the grand finale of BBNaija 2020. During the closing ceremony, rapper, Olamilekan ‘Laycon’ Agbeleshe was crowned the winner of the #BBNaija 2020 Lockdown edition.
Laycon wins 2020 BBNaija Lockdown Edition Hosted By Ebuka Obi-Uchendu
The 2020 Big Brother Naija Lockdown edition has finally ended, and once again Ebuka made an unforgettable style statement. While Laycon won the 2020 BBNaija Lockdon edition, Ebuka without a doubt won the most polarizing outfit of the show.
In the midst of all the emotions, Ebuka made sure he brought enough drip to keep fashion lovers glued to their screens in lust. The seasoned television presenter came through decked in another instalment of a traditional African outfit fit for a king.
Ebuka took the stage to crown the BBNaija Lockdown winner in a crystalized velvet blue Agbada by fashion label ATAFO. He paired his traditional outfit with an African men’s cap by AG Cap Collection. In the spirit of supporting African brands, Ebuka completed the look with a pair of Royal Blue loafers with silver details by 313eko Shoes.
What do you think of Ebuka’s style? let us know in the comment section below.
- A Timeless Father’s Day Gift For Our Sophisticated Dads
- Who is Pafe Ekutoh Osong? Why Valerie Ayena, Ambe, TZY Panchak, Kang Quintus, Locko, Stanley Enow, Salatiel’s Stylist is a Fashion Powerhouse
- Makun Omoniyi of Yomi Casual Makes Style Look So Effortless
- You Need To See This Unforgettable Royal Blue Outfit Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Wore Last Night To The #BBNaija Lockdown Grand Finale.
- Here Is How Celebrated Cameroon’s Fastest Rapper KO-C Is Using His Social Platforms To Share His Wonderful Style
- Hotel Akwa Palace Douala, Cameroon To Host League of Gentleness (LOG) Maiden Edition