Mercy Eke, Big Brother Naija Season 4 winner and most stylish Nigerian dresser on Instagram, has always done things her way. Why? Because clothes are essential for fashionistas. Just because it is lockdown doesn’t mean we stop wearing clothes. We keep it cute.
She’s always au courant with the latest Instagram trends and styles, usually showing off her hourglass figure in trendy clothes. Mercy Eke’s Instagram collage hammers home the point that she has a thing for stylish red dresses and outfits.
The Big Brother Naija winner is a fashion icon in more styles than one. She’s set the bar high when it comes to Black Girl Fashion, and her Instagram feed is our bookmark for style inspiration.
Mercy Eke Delivers Ground-Breaking Style On Instagram
With online shoppers currently browsing for sexy red gowns and outfits to wear for Valentine’s Day lockdown edition, we look at Eke’s most stylish red outfits. As it stands, there’s no denying that Mercy Eke loves a trendy red gown. Scrolling through her Instagram feed, Mercy shows us how to wear red outfits of different hues and silhouettes. One thing that’s constant with her style, the beautiful Nigerian celebrity is always a la mode in red clothes that flatters from all angles.
There are few Nigerian celebrities as prolific as Mercy Eke. We love how she switches between classy, boogie always wearing a hypnotic beauty look and irresistible style. Here are the most stylish red outfits suitable for Valentine’s Day dinner rocked by Mercy Eke on Instagram.
Which of these stylish red gowns is your favorite? comment below.
- Afreximbank Makes Powerful Push For Better Relations With Russian Association of Economic Cooperation With African States (AECAS) During SPIEF 2021
- In A World Full of Trends, Eliane Fernandes Will Be Remembered For This Vibrant ‘Ndià Mangye’ Silk Scarf
- A Timeless Father’s Day Gift For Our Sophisticated Dads
- Who is Pafe Ekutoh Osong? Why Valerie Ayena, Ambe, TZY Panchak, Kang Quintus, Locko, Stanley Enow, Salatiel’s Stylist is a Fashion Powerhouse
- Modest, Vibrant & Versatile. Here’s How to Style the Therese Toghu Mulberry Silk Scarf
- Awesome News: Barbie Honors International Women’s Day With A Eleanor Roosevelt Beautiful Doll