Check out these awe-inspiring haute Toghu print gowns by ShaSha Designs. Since graduating from a top Ghana fashion institute and returning to Cameroon, the Cameroon clothes maker has not stopped releasing dazzling evening dresses.
Check Out These Four Ridiculously Alluring Toghu Evening Gowns By Cameroon Clothes Maker Shasha Designs
When it comes to haute tailoring and couture dresses, no one comes close to Shasha Designs. The work of the beautiful and talented Cameroon traditional cloth maker stands out. From, precision, detailing and realisation, each outfit’s impeccably stitched with every detail of attention.
Since returning from Ghana, the bespoke Cameroonian dressmaker has continued to wow her fans. Her recent work is a testament to continuous improvement and a desire to surpass international standards.
The Secret To Running A Successful Fashion Label
Although the Toghu embroidery design isn’t new, the designer’s rendition of the style brings an entirely new flavour. Uniquely, they are authentic,swoon-worthy and above all original work of the much-celebrated traditional Cameroon clothmaker. The cuts are breathtakingly and sublime. Each piece highlights the strength of the man and the woman, especially with how she adapted them in the world of Toghu print.
The traditional evening gowns are perfect for any A-List red carpet event and will make the ideal formal wedding dresses for the lucky bride.
Check out the spellbinding collection of haute Toghu gowns below and tell us which of them tickles your curves.
- Afreximbank Makes Powerful Push For Better Relations With Russian Association of Economic Cooperation With African States (AECAS) During SPIEF 2021
- In A World Full of Trends, Eliane Fernandes Will Be Remembered For This Vibrant ‘Ndià Mangye’ Silk Scarf
- A Timeless Father’s Day Gift For Our Sophisticated Dads
- Who is Pafe Ekutoh Osong? Why Valerie Ayena, Ambe, TZY Panchak, Kang Quintus, Locko, Stanley Enow, Salatiel’s Stylist is a Fashion Powerhouse
- Modest, Vibrant & Versatile. Here’s How to Style the Therese Toghu Mulberry Silk Scarf
- Awesome News: Barbie Honors International Women’s Day With A Eleanor Roosevelt Beautiful Doll